21 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant Should Be Able To Say ‘Yes’ To
Let’s face it, not all IT consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver on promises and (potentially) make things worse due to gross incompetence? Don’t trust your critical IT operations to just anyone!
Download This Free Report To Learn:
1) The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing that ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
2) 21 revealing questions that help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
3) 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
4) Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers. What you need to know to protect yourself.
5) 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
6) Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
7) The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Captain IT is a trusted Microsoft Partner that specializes in delivering full-service IT support for small and medium businesses in the Riverside area. Click here to learn more about us.
Complete This Form To Get Instant Access
Surprise! Pop-up Notifications Many of us rely on our digital devices and the Internet to perform many of our daily tasks. Whether it be work or simply browsing through social media, opening up the web also makes us vulnerable to cyber attacks. As a standard safety...
Let’s talk about passwords Have you ever created a new account and assigned it with a password “password123”? If you have, you might want to consider changing it. Your password is a unique combination of characters you create to protect your vital and confidential...
Looking for Managed IT services? The Business Owners' Guide to IT Support can help you! Looking for an IT company can seem like a daunting task. However, this guide will help you navigate the difficult choices in choosing the right IT company for you! There are many...
Captain IT Responds Very Quickly!
Captain IT helped us implement a great server, it is now smoother operating between users, and we have more security for our files. Captain IT responds very quickly when you have a problem and resolves the issue right away. We have used Captain IT for several years now and find them highly reliable and we highly recommend their services.
You Can’t Do Better Than Reliability And Availability!
Since finding Anthony/Captain IT has been a great experience – you get it all! You can’t do better than reliability and availability — both in equipment and in service! Captain IT is always available to help with the inevitable emergency. Captain IT makes even the smallest customer feel like they are the biggest and most important. They do that through their responsiveness and service.
Margot Bennett WAGV, Inc.