Happy Halloween From Captain IT to You!
We are excited for all of the children who celebrate the Ghostly season this year!
Just a few tips to be aware of this year:
- Wear bright colors
- Trick or Treat before it gets too dark
- Have reflective clothing and Lights or glowsticks
- Treat every piece of candy as a potential threat
- have your parents inspect the candy before you dig in
- Trick or Treat in groups or with a buddy if possible
- Be careful crossing the street
- Always be polite and say Thank you!
But no matter what have fun and be safe!